Template:OkamiCharacter Yomigami (蘇神) is the Celestial Brush God of Rejuvenation. Taking the form of a dragon over a parchment, he is encountered by completing a constellation in the River of the Heavens. He is the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac. He carries four yellow orbs in his claws, though their purpose is unknown.
Rejuveantion is used to fill in missing or broken parts of things. Ink used for Rejuvenation appears lighter than usual, like smoke. If you move the brush over an area where you can use Rejuvenation, greyish Holy Smoke will apear. As long as you fill in the broken part, the object will restore itself. Use the triangle button or move the Wii remote closer to the screen to paint a larger area at once.
As one of the least frequently required techniques, there exist only a few instances in which its restorative use is possible. These include;
- When restoring the constellations by filling in the missing stars.
- The bridge of stardust that spans the River of the Heavens
- The blade held by the statue of Nagi within the Cave of Nagi
- The waterwheel outside Kushi's sake brewery in Kamiki Village
- A crumbling stone bridge within Tsuta Ruins
- The wooden bridge to the Guardian Sapling in Taka Pass
- The third largest of the four columns that surround the Digging minigame (later Mermaid Spring) in the eastern wing of the Dragon Palace
- The arrow on the Gekigami statue within the castle on Oni Island
- The crumbling floor during the final boss battle against Yami
Why if it isn't mother Amaterasu.
I apologize for not contacting you sooner during those long years.
Having never forgotten you, I, Yomigami, god of restoration,
have eagerly awaited this day when we could again meet.
While you were away, the 13 spirits of the brush that you
once possessed, including myself,
have been scattered across this land of men, and now lie in disarray.
I became a constellation and managed to survive until now.
The time has come for you to seek out and reunite all the techniques.
Your power is what is needed to restore the dried riverbed of
the heavens and renew the flow of stardust.