The Tundra Beads (「八尺瓊勾玉」?; Yasakani no Magatama) is the final and most powerful Divine Instrument of the Rosary class in Ōkami. It harnesses the power of ice and can be used as an ice source for Blizzard. When used as sub, it can be used to shoot several beads individually and quickly, like most Rosaries (except the Life Beads and the Resurrection Beads, which utilize a shotgun-like projectile launch, releasing all beads at once).
- The Tundra Beads are the only Rosary which includes a component other than the beads themselves that goes around Amaterasu's neck (a snowflake-shaped piece).
- The Tundra Beads is the most expensive Divine Instrument in the game. It is also the last Divine Instrument that can be bought.
- The Tundra Beads are the only elemental Divine Instrument not given as a reward for a storyline action. It is not very clear why they must be bought rather than being given for defeating Lechku & Nechku as one might expect.
- In Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, they are the only correctly-named fifth-tier Divine Instrument.
- The Tundra Beads' original Japanese is the same as the jewel Yasakani no Magatama's (「八尺瓊曲玉」?), one of the three sacred objects of the Imperial Regalia of Japan.