Sake is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice, also known as rice wine. It is used in a number of ways in Ōkami and Ōkamiden, mainly by the characters, and sometimes by Amaterasu and even Chibiterasu.
- Vista of the Gods is acquired and is used by Susano to motivate him into training and ultimately remove the boulder blocked the only way out of Kamiki Village.
- Mr. Orange drinks a whole jug of sake before he does the Konohana Shuffle to revive Sakuya. This sake is called "Sake of Valor".
- Susano drinks all of the 8 Purification Sake after his battle in the Gale Shrine.
- The Thunder Brew that Kushi takes with her to the Moon Cave becomes 8 Purification Sake when a certain event takes place during the battle with Orochi and is used to intoxicate him.
- The Celestial Brush god Kasugami is drunk in all of her interactions with Amaterasu.
- Nami's 8 Purification Sake is used in the battle with True Orochi when Amaterasu travels to the past.
- Susano falls asleep from drinking too much sake, allowing Kuni and Chibiterasu to slice the boulder blocking the village's exit to Shinshu Field in half.
- Amaterasu and Chibiterasu can drink special sake to enhance either their attack or defense, using Steel Fist Sake or Steel Soul Sake, respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.