Rejuvenation (「画龍」?; Garyō; Dragon Sketch) is one of the 13 Celestial Brush techniques in Ōkami and 11 in Ōkamiden. It is used to fill in missing or broken parts of objects, by roughly inking in the area of the missing aspect. To paint a larger area at once, use the triangle button or move the Wii remote closer to the screen.
In Ōkamiden, Rejuvenation is used by tracing the outline of the missing or broken piece of an object, instead of filling in the missing or broken piece.
UsageEditAs one of the least frequently required techniques, there exist only a few instances in which its restorative use is possible. These include:
- The river of stardust that spans the River of the Heavens.
- The blade held by the statue of Nagi within the Cave of Nagi.
- The waterwheel outside Kushi's sake brewery in Kamiki Village.
- The missing pole completing Mrs. Orange's drying rack Kamiki Village.
- A crumbling stone bridge within Tsuta Ruins.
- The wooden bridge to the Guardian Sapling in Taka Pass.
- The fragile bridge in Moon Cave.
- The third largest of the four columns that surround the Digging minigame (later Mermaid spring) in the eastern wing of the Dragon Palace.
- The arrow on the Gekigami statue within the castle on Oni Island.
- The crumbling floor during the final boss battle against Yami.</div>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.