| Board of |
| Ōkami |
|Inactive Ōkami Central staff|
Administrators are one of the Staff levels of Ōkami Wiki. They are generally the users to ask wiki related questions.
List of administrators
|Note that the below template looks better on the Wikia skin.|
Find an Active staff member to speak to. If no active staff member can be found, consider finding an Around staff member.
- Active means the user is currently around on the wiki, and edits and checks it often
- Around means the user is around, but works on other projects more or can't edit here often due to something occurring in real life
- Hiatus means the user is inactive, but will return later
- Bot means the user is an bot, and the user running the bot will be noted on the bots biography. It is advised to not try to contact these users, and instead contact the user running the bot.
- Unknown means it is unknown of the status of the user
- Inactive means the user is inactive and may not be for a very long time
Administrators have higher power of those below level than themselves, however, bureaucrats are mostly in charge of the wiki. They have the power to give other users chat moderator status. Bureaucrats have additional abilities, more than a regular administrator. A list of an regular administrator abilities is here:
- Delete pages, restore and view the histories of deleted pages.
- Block (or ban) users
- Edit any page (including the main page)
- Protecting pages
- An instant roll back of edits not made in good faith
Becoming an administrator
For you to become an administrator, you MUST be qualified under these criteria:
- Have made atleast 100 contributing edits.
- Have been noticed for their contributions by an admin or a bureaucrat.
- Be trustworthy enough to become one.
- Been active on the wiki for a few days/weeks.
- Edit in good faith
If you do not qualify under those above rules, then your request for adminship will be denied.
A bureaucrat will decide whether or not you are trustworthy, you have made contributing edits, and if you edit in good faith. If there are no active bureaucrats, or a bureaucrat doesn't respond to your request, then an regular admin will decide, then try to find a way to contact the most recently active bureaucrat.
If you want admin powers for rollback status, you may request that instead of adminship.