I, the great Kiba, have collected treasures from all over Nippon. We can do a swap!Kiba
Kiba is the fang trader who sets up his shop within Agata Forest near the bridge to Taka Pass, where he trades Holy Artifacts for Demon Fangs. He is the first Fang Trader Amaterasu can encounter on her journey.
Amaterasu can trade with Kiba for:
- Traveler's Charms, for 3 Demon Fangs each
- Godly Charms, for 8 Demon Fangs each
- Golden Peaches, for 15 Demon Fangs each
- The Peace Bell, for 20 Demon Fangs
- The Golden Lucky Cat, for 50 Demon Fangs
- The Wood Mat, for 30 Demon Fangs
- Kiba's name in Japanese (「牙」?; Kiba; Fangs) means 'fangs', and is a reference to his occupation as a fang trader.