A large vessel that had traveled many seasQueen Otohime, who is summoned via use of the Conch Shell., the Goryeo has a very complicated structure with various chambers for different uses; a large cargo bay, able to hold a massive load; a safely-locked treasury that holds many treasures of great worth; a chamber with a large cannon and many kinds of explosive for offense (may primarily be for fending off pirate ships intending to steal the cargo); etc. The Goryeo also has a very experienced crew, consisting of fishermen with years of working out at the sea and a captain with great knowledge, and an invaluable ally:
- Lucky Coin: Fourth area, behind a wall in the cannon room.
- Issun's Masterpieces: Masterpiece 4 Piece #8 is on the very top deck.
- Since when Chibiterasu returns from the Sage Shrine, he brings the Lucky Mallet with him onto the Goryeo. When the Water Dragon attacks and Kurow and Chibiterasu try to fly away, the Lucky Mallet makes Chibiterasu too heavy to carry, forcing them to leave it behind. It then sinks along with the ship, and found by Amaterasu later.
- In the Goryeo, the room with the broken fish tank with the shark and two hermit crabs is the exact room that Amaterasu encounters Jiro, Saburo and Ichiro later.
- Inside the Goryeo, a map depicting Japan and Korea can be seen, thus denoting a possible commercial trade between the two countries. Moreover, the ship's name itself is the name of an old Korean kingdom which in Japanese is called Kōrai (「高麗」?). The kanji 丸 following the ship's Japanese-version name is used among other things as a suffix for ship's names.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.